Tuesday, March 30, 2010

DJ Envy & Tapemasters Inc. - Purple Codeine 29


01 Rick Ross - On The Run
02 Lil Wayne - I Don't Like The Look Of It
03 Waka Flocka Flame - Rumors
05 B.O.B Feat. T.I. & Playboy Tre - Bet I Bust
06 Bun B Feat. Yo Gotti - Countin Money
07 Ludacris - Big Booty
08 Big Boi - Nothin On You
09 Rick Ross Feat. John Legend - Sweet Life
10 Young Jeezy - Freestyle
11 T.I. - I'm Back
12 Lil Wayne - Get Paid
13 Young Buck - Who's Winning
15 Birdman Feat. Lil Wayne - Loyalty
16 Yung Joc Feat. Lil Wayne - Drip
17 Young Jeezy Feat. Plies - Lose My Mind
18 Plies Feat. Bei Maejor - She Got It Made
19 Shawty Lo Feat. Birdman - Birds (Remix)
20 Trina Feat. Monica - Always
21 Ludacris Feat. Usher - She Don't Know
22 T.I. Feat. Usher - Guilty
23 Ludacris Feat. The Dream & Mariah Carey - Ribbon
24 Ludacris Feat. Shawnna & Dru Hill - Rollercoaster
25 Lil Wayne - I'm On It
26 Birdman - Moves
27 Bun B - Pronto
28 Rick Ross - Finest Hour
30 Young Dro - Freeze Me
31 Jwhite4Life & Rick Ross - Angels
32 Shawty Lo Feat. Mikey Fresh - Gift Of The Gab
33 Killer Mike - Don't Fck Witcha
34 T.I. Feat. Jamie Foxx & Justin Timberlake - Winner (Bonus)

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment