Tuesday, March 23, 2010

DJ Scream DJ Whoo Kid & DJ Paul - Too Kill Again

01. DJ Paul - Intro
02. DJ Paul Feat. DJ Zirk - Stick Em Up
03. DJ Paul - Get Up Wit Me
04. DJ Paul - Black And White Rag
05. DJ Paul Feat. Lion Heart & Thug Therapy - My Life
06. DJ Paul - Neva Too Much
07. DJ Paul - Buy My Old Shit
08. DJ Paul - Too Kill Again (Interlude)
09. DJ Paul Feat. Mscellaneous & Slang Maine - Gimme Yayo
10. DJ Paul Feat. K4, Lionheart & Mac E - I'm High Right Now
11. DJ Paul Feat. Lil Wyte - Lose It
12. DJ Paul - Funny Shit (Interlude)
13. DJ Paul Feat. Reno, Young Kee, D Boy, Gee Train & Twuan G - They Don't Wanna
See It
14. DJ Paul - F*ck Wit Me
15. DJ Paul - I'm Zonin
16. DJ Paul - Stay Wit Me (Scale-A-Ton Album Throwback)
17. DJ Paul - Like Money (Interlude)
18. DJ Paul Feat. The Game - Like Money
19. DJ Paul Feat. Montana Trax - Hi Way
20. DJ Paul - Outro
21. DJ Paul Feat. Lion Heart & Parlae - I'm Lookin For It

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment